|(subject wise full test)|
|Test No||Date||Day||Subject||Test No||Day||Date|
|15||22-Nov-19||Friday||Compiler& C Language||16||Sunday||24-Nov-19|
|(subject wise full test(2or 3 subject )|
|Test No||Date||Day||Subject||Test No||Day||Date|
|19||06-Dec-19||Friday||OS+DBMS C Language||20||Sunday||08-Dec-19|
|23||20-Dec-19||Friday||Discrete + Toc Compiler&||24||Sunday||22-Dec-19|
|Test No||Date||Day||Subject||Test No||Day||Date|
|29||10-Jan-20||Friday||Mock -3||30||Mock -4||Sunday||12-Jan-20|
|33||24-Jan-20||Friday||Mock -7||34||Mock -8||Sunday||26-Jan-20|
|3||24-Sep||Wednesday||Digital Full Test|
The primary step towards achieving any goal is to set your mind on it. By choosing GATE you are committing yourself to this aim. While we are committing to assist you in every possible way.
In line to achieve success, one needs to strive first. Focus all your time and efforts towards the preparation, and we pledge to give you nothing but the very best of our support and direction.
When you know where your goal is and are willing to work hard for it then, with your unwavering resolution and our steadfast devotion the ultimate purpose of cracking GATE is secured.
Online Test Series with difficulty levels & Subject wise Tests
Get previous years Gate question papers with detailed solution
Get previous years Gate question papers with detailed solution
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an examination conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore and the seven Indian Institutes of Technology (at Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee) on behalf of the National Coordination Board (NCB)-GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
Qualifying in GATE is a mandatory requirement for seeking admission and/or financial assistance to:
- Master's programs and direct Doctoral programs in Engineering/Technology/Architecture and
- Doctoral programs in relevant branches of Science, in the institutions supported by the MHRD and other Government agencies. Even in some colleges and institutions, which admit students without MHRD scholarship/assistantship, the GATE qualification is mandatory. Further, many Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) have been using the GATE score in their recruitment process.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is basically an examination on the comprehensive understanding of the candidates in various undergraduate subjects in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture and post-graduate level subjects in Science. GATE 2020 will be conducted for 25 subjects (also referred to as "papers") and it would be distributed over 1st, 2nd, 8th & 9th of February 2020. The GATE examination centres are spread in different cities across India, as well as, in six cities outside India. The examination would be purely a Computer Based Test (CBT).
The GATE score would reflect the relative performance level of the candidate in a particular subject, which is quantified based on the several years of examination data. Note that the GATE 2020 score is valid for THREE YEARS from the date of announcement of the results.
IIT Delhi is the organising institute for GATE 2020.
- Information website for GATE 2020 is http://gate.iitd.ac.in
- GATE 2020 will be conducted on 25 subjects (also referred to as "papers").
- Examination for all the 25 subjects (papers) will be conducted as ONLINE Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The online examination paper will contain some questions for which numerical answers must be keyed in by the candidate using a virtual keypad. Rest of the questions will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type. The Candidates will use ONLY an on-screen virtual calculator provided for the examination.
- A candidate can appear only in ANY ONE paper of the GATE examination.
- GATE 2020 examinations will be held during the forenoon and afternoon sessions on 1st, 2nd, 8th & 9th of February 2020.
- Examination for some of the papers in GATE 2020 may be held in multiple sessions. However, a candidate can appear for the examination in one session ONLY.
- Exact details of the complete examination schedule will be notified later on the GATE 2020 website.
- Candidates have to register and fill the application via ONLINE mode ONLY at GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS). The link will be made available on GATE 2020 website http://appsgate.iitd.ac.in).
- The entire process of filling up of the application form and uploading of certificates/documents, etc. is in online mode only. The candidates should not send any hard copy of his/her application form/documents etc. to IIT Delhi or any of the zonal GATE offices.
- The payment of application fees is through electronic mode.
- The Admit Cards for GATE 2020 would be available only on GOAPS website. Candidates can download their Admit Card from GOAPS website. No printed copy of the Admit Cards will be posted to the candidates.
- The candidate has to appear at the GATE Examination Centre on the date and time specified in the Admit Card.
- No request for any changes in the Centre or Date/Time specified in the Admit Card will be entertained. Similarly, this being an examination body with certain constraints, candidates needing very special or specific facility for the examination may not be entertained. Hence, candidates are requested to adhere to the facilities that are possible within the ambit and resources of GATE Examination Body.
- Important dates for GATE 2020 are given below.
|GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens||Tuesday||3rd September 2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application (through Website)||Tuesday||24th September 2019|
|Extended Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application (through Website)||Tuesday||1st October 2019|
|Last Date for Requesting Change of Examination City (an additional fee will be applicable)||Friday||15th November 2019|
|Extended Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application (through Website)||Friday||3rd January 2020|
|Extended Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application (through Website)||Saturday
|1st February 2020
2nd February 2020
8th February 2020
9th February 2020
|Announcement of the Results in the Online Application Portal||Monday||16th March 2020|
Physical calculators, mobile phones and wristwatches are strictly prohibited and candidates possessing these in the examination hall (even if not using) will be disqualified.
- Biometric information (Photograph and Fingerprints) for randomly selected candidates may be captured before the start of the examination.
- In all matters concerning GATE 2020, the decision of the GATE 2020 Committee will be final and binding on all the applicants.
- Although GATE 2020 will be held at different test centres across the country, the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, being the Organising Institute, bears the overall responsibility of conducting GATE 2020. In case of any claims or disputes arising with respect to GATE 2020, it is hereby made absolutely clear that the Delhi High Court in New Delhi alone will have the exclusive jurisdiction to entertain and settle them.
- A new paper called "Bio-medical engineering (BM)" will be introduced in GATE 2020
- For candidates appearing for Geology and Geophysics (GG) papers, separate rankings will be provided based on their selection of sections.
Before starting the application process, the candidate must ensure that he/she meets the educational eligibility criteria of GATE 2020, which are enumerated below.
|Qualifying Degree||Qualifying Degree/Examination||Description of Eligible Candidates||Year of Qualification not later than|
|B.E./B.Tech./B.Pharm.||Bachelors degree holders inEngineering/Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering/Technology)||Currently in the final year or already completed||2020|
|B. Arch.||Bachelors degree holders of Architecture (5 years course)/Naval Architecture (4 years course)/Planning (4 years course)||Currently in the final year or already completed||2020|
|B.Sc. (Research)/B.S.||Bachelors degree in Science (Post-Diploma/4 years after 10+2)||Currently in the 4th year or already completed||2020|
|M. Sc./M.A./MCA or equivalent||Masters degree in any branch ofScience/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent||Currently in the final year or already completed||2020|
|Int. M.E./M.Tech.(Post-B.Sc.)||Post-BSc Integrated Masters degree programs in Engineering/Technology (4 years program)||Currently in the 2nd/3rd/4th year or already completed||2022|
|Int. M.E./M.Tech. or Dual Degree(after Diploma or 10+2)||Integrated Masters degree program or Dual Degree program in Engineering/Technology (5 years program)||Currently in the 4th/5th year or already completed||2021|
|Int. M.Sc./Int. B.S.-M.S.||Integrated M.Sc. or 5 years integrated B.S.-M.S. program||Currently in the final year or already completed/||2020|
|Professional Society Examinations (equivalent to B.E./B.Tech./ B.Arch.)||B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch. equivalent examinations of Professional Societies, recognized by MHRD/UPSC/AICTE (e.g., AMIE by Institution of Engineers-India, AMICE by the Institute of Civil Engineers-India and so on)||Completed Section A or equivalent of such professional courses||NA|
Best coaching for gate preparation. You just need to pay attention in class and you can score very well. Guidance from mam and Sir helps you at each step.
One of the top gate coaching for CSE/IT stream. Learned so much from both the teachers. The course is well defined and precise , classes interesting and easy to understand. Material they provide tests your logic and is really good for practice. Teachers and staff encourages you to ask doubts and are always available to clear them. Other than that, Inspirational talks by rajesh sir is always there to boost your motivation
Best coaching for IT/CS gate preparation. I joined Zeal in 2014 for 1 year course and scored AIR 1116 in Gate 2015. I liked the way Jaishree ma’am teach, she makes topic easy to understand. Plus ma’am make us practice questions along with theory which help me to remember, learning and understand concept fast. I like the "theory class + topic wise test" pattern which is followed at Zeal, along with theory classes there are multiple test throughout and one full test in the end.
No Doubt that it is one and only one best Learning Class for CS/IT Gate exam. More than sufficient questions, offline and online tests available. Attention to each students of zeal. Good faculties at Round Table. Best Result giving by this coaching every year .
GATE 2017 CSE AIR 202. Medicaps, Indore Took admission in my 5th semester and from then I understood all the concepts from the scratch. It is the best institute for prepapration for GATE in Computer Science in Indore. Pros:- • The quality of education is excellent. • Some might think having a single teacher for all the subjects is not a good idea, but literally its the best thing possible. Because all the subjects are interconnected to each other in some or the other way and then we can easily discuss and relate our doubts. • The test series - which includes weekly tests, round 1 (subject-wise) , round 2 (combination of two) and final mock test.
“ Need a good future !!! Join Zeal !!! “ A worthy place for all IT/CS gate aspirants.Jaishree ma'am is very experienced and almost every subject is covered by her.Most of the topics are covered in-depth by ma’am. Subject-wise test and full length mock test are very useful to assess yourself. Also student here are very competitive
A great CS/IT gate coaching institute where your basic concepts of engineering gets clear through regular classes, tests and an in-depth study material. if you seriously want to crack gate with an excellent score n rank their is no other place to make your dream come true of being an IITian or IISCian. The Results are consistent and best every year. Your doubts are clearly taken care off by very experienced faculties. At last the gems and pioneers of coaching are JAISHREE Ma'am and RAJESH Sir, they are the best mentors who always motivates and guide every student to work hard until we achieve success. Thank you ZEAL, JAISHREE
This is one of the best institute , not because it gives fantastic result but a constant and hard work done by one lady , words cannot explain her work under this field. I am lucky that I learned things from this institute.
This is the Best Institute you can go for Computer Science. The knowledge and conceptual clarity I achieved here is incomparable. The teaching methodology of Jayshree Mam and the regular tests helped me achieve a great rank in Gate. The moral support of Rajesh Sir kept me going.
It is the best coaching I have ever been to. I joined it and scored AIR 132 in GATE 2014. I got selected in IIT Kanpur. I would encourage everyone to join it. All courses here are covered according to GATE syllabus(no matter you are from CS or IT stream, you are given enough background required for that course). Apart from the classroom teaching, you are provided with practice materials, doubts on which is solved during classes for sheet discussions. Also, there are tests for each subjects, which are conducted while subjects are being taught in class. There are online test series also, which are very very helpful in your preparation. Once you are done with all these materials, you can ask for previous years test series questions. Once you join zeal, they are there to guide you even after the GATE exam is over, throughout your counselling. Not only an institute, its a family where each person is there to help you whenever you need it. It is more than everything you ask from an institute. I really feel blessed that I got that opportunity to join zeal.
I think Zeal should be the one.Although Made Easy is much well known coaching class with its centres in many city, Zeal is much better in Indore. The study material is awesome. You will get all variety of questions and the level of questions are hard enough to get you familiar with all the concepts in the subject. Zeal also performed well in Gate 2016 with 2 students in AIR Top 10 and 7 in top 100. So, if you are looking for GATE CS/IT coaching class in Indore, I would highly recommend you Zeal.
Zeal is a very nice coaching institute for GATE CSE, Sir and maam are cooperative and this institute produce good rankers consistently every year.
Zeal Computers has been the rising supergiant for Gate preparations at Indore city. I have found this institute, a good mixture of vivid resources that can help polish any GATE CS aspirant. The sole heart of its success lies in the best teaching guidance and background support that is required for conceptual mastery. Along with this, Zeal provides a rich problem shell, for the aspirants to dig deeper into the hole of knowledge. It has a best team for poping from a conceptual, general-purpose, and motivational problem solving stack. I feel glad to be a part of this large Zeal family, and would like to thank them wholeheartedly, for my success at GATE 2018 with an AIR of 91.
According to me, Zeal Computers is the best institute for GATE preparations. It has provided every single thing that was needed for me to score a decent rank in GATE 2018 (viz excellent teaching, doubt solving and a good motivating staff). The excellent notes, good study materials, and a rich set of question bank that cover all the important topics and concepts, helped me come odd one out. I am very glad to hear outstanding result from zeal in GATE 2018. I would like to thank Zeal family for helping me throughout the journey of my gate preparation, which made it very easy for me to score AIR 42 in GATE 2018
Best coaching for gate computer science in India. I studied here full time and got AIR 118 in GATE 2013. Studied mtech at IIT Madras and currently working at VMware software.
Great coaching centre for GATE.The subjects are taught to the point. All my doubts were resolved.
Gate 2016- Rank 399 This coaching is a complete package for CS/IT students. Mam is having command on each and every subjects of GATE syllabus.
I dont know why people are giving negative thoughts about zeal. The only reason I can see here is their priority in the life which stats: - May be for them to study in a AC classroom is more important as compare to get selected in IIT. - May be your pupose of attending the class is different(It can be placements, friends etc). - May be they are not confident enough to ask their doubts in crowded class(it happens rarely when there is any important subject class is going on), as people are saying in the reviews. (FYI: We were about 10 -12 people and never had this kind of problem during our classes we asked so many question during the class and after the class and we got the soul satisfying answers for each and every doubt we had.) - For All the subject zeal have only one faculty and I found it better and advantage for us because we don't need to change the frequency to understand the topics as we are very well aware of the faculty's teaching techniques. - And please don't give the review if your friend attended the class. Let him/her review about their experience.
AIR 65 GATE'16, Best Coaching Institute for CSE/IT students in Central India. I had a great experience at Zeal.
I am doing masters from IIIT Bangalore. The time spend at zeal was a turning point in my life. There the teachers and doubt solvers are damn supportive and are available all the time. The quality of education and pace is excellent. Regular motivation is also being given by Rajesh Sir, which serves as a fuel in our preparation. There would be no better place than zeal classes in all over india for gate preparation in CS and IT stream.
- IIIT HYDERABAD PGEE EXAM SYLLABUS AND PREPARATION TIPS | CS/IT
- GATE CS/IT Syllabus, marks distribution